Hello everyone, just as I mentioned in an earlier post, the campmeeting is here!! I was favoured enough to go for the evening session today but for you who weren’t there, here’s a bit from this evening:
The preacher was Rev. Solomon Adebora and he talked majorly on Grace.
– Mercy makes God overlook an individual’s fault in order to bless him.
– Mercy and grace work together.
– Mercy is the reason God grants grace.
– God in mercy empowers a man with grace.
– Sign in for the grace and mercy of God so destiny can be fulfilled.
– You need to walk in grace and trust in the mercy of God.
– Grow in grace.
– Grace is that thing that makes all things equal.
– When grace is there, humility sets in
– When there is grace impossibility becomes possible.
– Blessing is God giving order to everything to work in your favour.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF GRACE
1. Saving grace (Ephesians 2:8)
[enablement of the holy spirit which makes a sinner change. This is what makes every other grace available.
2. The general christian grace (Ephesians 4:7)
3. Ministerial grace (Ephesians 3:7&8)
4. Great grace (Acts 4)
5. Multiplied grace (2 peter 2:2-4)
6. Abundant grace (Romans 5:17&2
There you have it, stay blessed xx