It just occurred to me that I’ve never posted a “things you never knew about me post” which I believe isn’t right in this blogosphere. Well, since we’re still in the beginning of this new year, I might as well. What do you think? 20? 40? 100? How much do you want to know?
THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m Sharon Nton Ntan.
- I was born 25-01-97
- I love God.
- I’m a Christian – a believer
- I’m a Nigerian-Ethiopian
- I have 5 sisters and 1 brother
- I have 1 pretty niece and 1 adorable nephew (well…i’m an aunty)
- I have a best friend, she’s just super amazing
- I love and I eat food a lot like a lot lot lot kind of lot but for some reason, I haven’t added any form of weight
- I’m an extrovert
- I am obsessed with butterflies and bows
- I’m a talkative
- I do not know my hobbies
- I can find anything interesting
- I cannot dance but I have moves
- I’m a reeeeeaaaaaaaalllly good singer (in my head)
- I can shop till I drop
- My favourite colour is purple that’s I named myself Mauve (it’s a shade of purple)
- I love fashion – I admire Amanda Garrigus, Victoria Beckham and Solange Knowles
- I love polyvore..when ever I feel like relaxing, I relax with polyvore (visit my profile www.shariieemauve.polyvore.com)
- I love boys (the ones who love God), and I love MARCO REUS, it just makes me so sad that I can love a human being as much as I love him
- Taylor Swift is amazing to me, her songs fill my head
- I love all things involving the arts
- I am obsessed with Ferrero Rocher chocolate and peanut M&M’s
- I’m one emotional girl like that
- I’m a razz girl, at least that’s what most of my close friends say but don’t think i’m one tout like that o, i’m also a really posh girl
- I never do things under influence
- Some people say I can be really rash and blunt but how else do I deliver the truth?
- When I can, no one will stop me from getting a tiger
- I believe in love, hugging and showing appreciating people.
Do you know what I just realized? It’s so awkward writing things about myself. I’m really trying to think about all of me, what should I? what shouldn’t I? This is all I can think of now…
You love me already right? I had a feeling.