As taken from 1 Thessalonians 5:15-23 for you to begin your new week healthily and happily.
1. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
2. Rejoice always.
3. Pray continually.
4. Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
5. Do not quench the Spirit.
6. Do not treat prophecies with contempt; but test them all; hold on to what is good.
7. Reject every kind of evil.
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Have a blessed week everyone!!