“Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect, it simply means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections”
Don’t eat yourself up! It’s only natural to feel sad when things you don’t want happen, but beating yourself up won’t save anything, it’s not like you’re a cracked egg in a bowl lol (get it?)
Remember, every one feels sad at one point in their life – Yes, even those celebs you see on TV “living the life”.
You worry about almost everything! From the littlest things to the hugest things. Stooooop! Worrying too much can bring about so many uncool things like headaches, dizziness and even worse, you begin looking older than you really are – wrinkles and all. You sure do not want that.
So, try distracting yourself by going out with your friends, speaking to someone you’re free with about how you’re feeling because bottling things up will only make it worse. You could also meditate so you can free your mimd from all worries.
So many things can be done, quit stressing, it’s depressing (are you feeling my rhymes? 😂😂)
Ways to boost your mood this week:
1. EXERCISE – It releases endorphins that make you feel happy.
2. PLAY – A video game or sport or board game with friends or a movie will TOTALLY boost your mood. No miserable games or movies allowed.
3. SMILE – Even if you don’t feel like it, smiling at someone will boost your mood and the mood of the person you smiled at – by doing this, you might end yourself a new mate or even… a date 😉
4. MUSIC – Dancing or listening to music can boost your mood as music lets emotions to flow.
5. RELAX – Take time out for yourself, go shopping with friends, have a picnic, go for a walk, sleep on time etc Just enjoy the comfort of being outside or on your bed.
There you have it, just try those and you my friend shall lead a happy life.
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
-Proverbs 17:22 (KJV)
Stay Blessed, Stay Happy!