The word for today in church was too powerful, I thought it best to share with you all my wonderful online family, the summary of it all. It was the book of Acts chapter 3:1-10 in the bible revealed in a different manner.
Making it in life is as easy as 1, 2 and 3
1. PRINCIPLE OF AGREEMENT: There’s power in agreement.
3 Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction? (Amos 3:3 NLT)
To agree can also mean to be in unity with someone.
Now Peter and John went up together… (Acts 3:1 KJV)
In life, when you agree with someone, you and that person can do things beyond expectations.
6 “Look!” he said. “The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them! (Genesis 11:6 NLT)
Don’t take agreements for granted.
2. THE PRINCIPLE OF TIMING: Set the time you expect things to do things and follow them. Peter and John set out to pray at the hour of prayer.
Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. (Acts 3:1 KJV)
Also pray to God that what ask of Him will happen at the appointed time.
3. THE PRINCIPLE OF EXCELLENCE:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. – (Genesis 4:5-7 KJV)
When life gives you an opportunity to do something, do it like it’s your only chance of survival. What ever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. – (Ecclesiastes 9:10 KJV)
4. PRINCIPLE OF SIGHT: What can you see? Where do you see yourself?
2 And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3) Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. – (Acts 3:2-3)
5. PRINCIPLE OF FOCUS: When you see what you see, do you keep your eyes fixed or do you keep looking all around? Focus.
4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. (Acts 3:4)
6. THE PRINCIPLE OF EXPECTATION: what are your expectations? Are you expectant of what you see?
5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. (Acts 3:5 KJV)
7. THE PRINCIPLE OF CONTENT: You may have been trampled upon, you may seem like you have nothing but you are beautifully made by God. Do not be deceived you are a wonder in this life and you have something.
6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. (Acts 3:6 KJV)
8. THE PRINCIPLE OF SUPPORT: To what you see and what you expect, if you believe in receiving, you will have the support you need to get you standing up strong.
7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. (Acts 3:7 KJV)
9. THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESS: It’s all like a process in life, after you have gotten support, transformation, progress comes in.
8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. (Acts 3:8 KJV)
10. THE PRINCIPLE OF PRAISE: Don’t forget. When you have gotten and accomplished all you began, praise is the way to say thank You to God. There’s no cause to be ashamed. Let the world know.
9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:... (Acts 3:9 KJV)
There are some enemies you have, dead or alive, they are there. You have to learn to take your stand. They won’t go away but you will put them in their place and make them your servants. Nothing is allowed to hinder your success.
1 Now after this it came to pass, that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them, and took Gath and her towns out of the hand of the Philistines.
2 And he smote Moab; and the Moabites became David’s servants, and brought gifts.
3 And David smote Hadarezer king of Zobah unto Hamath, as he went to stablish his dominion by the river Euphrates. – (1 Chronicles 18:1-3 KJV)
Go all the way to claim what is yours!
You will be a wonder and an amazement to your generation. You won’t ever be the same as you are now.
10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. – (Acts 3:10 KJV)
Very soon your life will cause all kinds of jealousy.
Begin your week with these words and get to where I’d rightfully yours. No one and nothing will stop you.
Have a blessed week!