Often times I get “how do you create” messages (they make me smile for the record) and I happen to tell what I consider creative tips. I decided to take it here too.
You come to know what it is to create, when you allow yourself to create. There are times when you might feel like you’ve hit a wall you can’t break and then your creativity seems all gone. Truth is, it’s right there but you disconnected. Disconnection from creativity is just simply caused by emotional/psychological waves and nothing more. As soon as you allow yourself to reconnect, you’ve admitted you’re ready to create.
To reconnect is to stay creative.
Creative tips to staying creative…
- To breathe goes beyond inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide. To breathe is to free yourself – body and soul. It means relax.
- Connect with yourself on the inside. Bring to memory all you’ve learned and created then imagine ways to make yourself create in unison.
PAPER – PEN PRINCIPLE
- Always carry a paper and a pen wherever you go. Sometimes when an idea pops into your head, as quickly as it comes, as quickly it’ll leave. You would want to hold on to that idea. That’s what the paper and pen are for.
- If you have a camera, take it everywhere with you. Capture things. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. On some days, just take a walk with your camera, you just might find something inspiring to capture.
- Nothing is running away. God has made sleep, use it too. Give yourself a moment to erase every thought for a moment before reality hits you again.
- One of the most underrated things right now. Especially in this generation, you cannot get knowledge without reading. There is nothing new under the sun. You cannot create without knowing what has been created or what it is to create.
- Go out your way and find out what’s going on in the world.
DRINK ENOUGH WATER
- Yes! Just like the lady above because water cleanses you and liberates you.
- When you exercise, your body releases endorphins that trigger a positive feeling in your body + it keeps you active and healthy.