Believe me when I say there are only two kinds of guys. But when it comes to what they say, well…I’m not so sure if there are only two kinds.
I’ve been around quite a number of guys in this life and I have a brother. We all go way back. It’s so far back that when I was a baby, if my brother was the one babysitting, when he wants to play football, he’d take me to the open field, drop me by the side, play to his heart’s content then carry me home.
So yeah, credibility. I can say a few things I’ve learnt.
One of the things I’ve learnt is, guy-speak (it’s guy talk but I like the word speak).
As you already know, the only way to become fluent in guy-speak is to communicate with as many guys as possible or to just be in their presence when they communicate. It’s like learning a language – you’ll never be perfect unless you go to the roots! (Sorta)
Let me just tell you my guy speak interpretations based on the ones I’ve come in contact with, of course I can’t get it all.
Hey guys, I’m sorry the party is over. This is where you stop lol
Okay ladies now, let’s continue reading…
1. When ever you hear a guy speak about commitment, in most cases, that is a word applied to football or something sports related or something else that’s sha not you.
2. When a guy says he’s not ready for a relationship now, he probably means not with that you anyway (okay, or he’s truly not ready.)
3. Sometimes when a guy says “let’s just see how it goes”, just have it in mind that nothing is going anywhere, if it is, not anytime soon.
4. When a guy says, “Your friend looks nice” or makes any reference to your friend; it just means he might have taken up an interest in your friend and you might be of great help.
This last one is just The. Ultimate!!!
5. When a guy says “I’ll call/text you later” it might mean either of these:
– He’ll call/text you later that day.
– He’ll call/text you tomorrow .
– He’ll call/text you in the next few days.
– He’ll call/text you in the next fortnight.
– He’ll call/text you next month.
– He’ll call/text you next year.
– He’ll call/text you at some stage if he’s got nothing better to do.
– He’ll call/text you at some stage if he remembers.
– He’s not going to call/text you but it’s what he always says.
You know what? Just read my post on he said he’d call.
6. I love you. Hello? He loves his beards. He definitely loves his beards.
Top 6 girls. Top 6.
😂😂😂 I’m not trolling guys (as some people would say). They’re a fascinating part of my life. It’s amazing.