One rainy morning, while searching for something on the internet I stumbled upon an illustration by one of my favourites – Cassandra – on Twitter.
The first one got me and I was like true. The next I was like truueee, and the next I was like so trruuueeeee. I just said to myself, “nahh imma just go to her page” and I’m like, “yes, me, so me, yes, of course, sure, so right” but I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Only girls can relate 🙄
- On keeping a diary:
- I haven’t finished perfecting my brows so yeah, my eyeliner (whenever I try) pretty much turns out this way:
- I wonder why I always have this problem.
- Yep! Totally my workout session. Just Dance on AppleTV and I’m good to go for the month. Don’t mind what they say, dancing is the best workout.
- What’s a fine girl like me doing single? Well, she’s eating food.
- You know, I’m so convinced I’m not the only one who does this when ever sending a formal e-mail. It’s bad enough do it for informal e-mails sometimes.
- No matter how much I clean. The camera and flash are in cahoots.
- This is the one reason I’m usually always on braided hair.
- The picture speaks for itself. That’s when everything just looks its ugliest.
- Someone usually always ends up saying, “you got lipstick on your teeth”.
- This was actually me last week, my hair as such a mess so I just helped myself with a cover because…no strength to wash.
- Oh okay, this is when I decide to do an actual work out…always turns out this way.
- Every. Single. Time.
- Once again…EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!
- Whenever I see this, I just wonder if I’d also be like this with my children in the future.
- I think I’ve already given up.
- I never trust Google with these things. Not for myself anyway. A heart attack is not my portion.
- LOL I so so so so so so so do this or I just wipe he whole thing off.
- You do not want to see my passport photographs.
- Bliss! Except that my tummy isn’t actually that big lol
- Since I don’t really have such stories. I’m the girl everywhere with my friends.
- Especially the ones in Balogun market! LMAO!
- All I’m thinking about here is Sunday, Sunday, Sunday…I happened to find some facial cleanser in the house and the rest is below…
- Even with all the make up I had on yesterday, you can’t imagine the number of pictures I took before I settled for the one I decided to manage.
- Must be ruined. Always ruined. Someway, somehow.
- I could shed tears.
- When I think that an instructor (Youtube or my sisters) would be better at helping me work out…neehhh doesn’t even work. What shall I do?
- Back to the single life…it’s pretty chilled and then boring and then sad and then happy and then xyz
- Then my beautiful self…
Art Illustrations: c-cassandra.tumblr.com