You matter because you occupy space, and I’m not just talking about the universe (see what I did there???)
Okay, okay, you matter because you have mass and not just because you communicate (omg, see what I did there again???)
- You matter because you’re needed. If one person doesn’t need you, someone else needs you.
- You matter because your talent and skill matters. Even if everyone may posses it, no one can use it like you.
- You matter because your opinion matters, just because others cannot relate doesn’t make it any less important. Say what you need to say. Don’t be rude.
- You matter because you are not what you don’t want to be. People can talk from now till tomorrow but if you don’t accept what they are saying, they cannot force you.
- You matter because you are someone great.
- You matter because you are everything someone else dreams to be because you own yourself and your ideas.
- You matter because you are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. Someone may look like you but look closely, they really don’t.
- You matter because you matter to me and I love you. I only love who/what matters to me.
You really do matter.
You meet people everyday because you matter.
I matter because you matter. You matter because I matter. I matter because you matter. You matter because I matter. I matter…you get the whole matter.
Stay happy and alive knowing that you matter.