If I’m not researching a topic, I’m typing a post or scouting for new stuff. But all my internet journeys have introduced me to amazing sites and people.
So, on here are 7 sites I love. I wouldn’t say I’m addicted to them but…
1. ThoughtCatalog: This site totally gets me. Every article is interesting. Sometimes, I read it at night too before I fall asleep. It’s just too relatable and addictive. So, if you’re ever feeling like no one can relate or no one can understand a feeling you’re feeling…this is your site.
2. Cardboard Box office: Creativity is all I see, mixed with some family fun. If you’re a fan of movies, you’d love this site. This site makes feel a kind of bond. Family bonding with fun. Who can ever forget that?
3. Kacheetee: I stumbled upon Kacheetee some months ago via Instagram. Since then, I’ve been occasionally refreshing the site. It’s a calm place to be. Sometimes, Kacheetee feels like my life lessons/preparations site so I’m getting ready and stuff.
4. TeenVogue: There’s something so captivating about this site. I don’t know if it’s my love for lifestyle, youth, fashion or writing. But it’s definitely worth it. If you have the same, you’d love this.
5. Pinterest: Nothing of its kind beats this site. This is my mood board, clip board, picture diary, album, everything. Inspirations and ideas just come swarming in every time I get on and leave this site.
6. Polyvore: This is my feel good site. Here I create fashion styling inspiration for ladies because it makes me happy.
7. Missguided: Ahhhhhh, shopping. Every. Single. Piece. Totally amazing. I can stock Missguided and keep stocking Missguided because it’s totally chic and for the modern day hip girl. But you’ll have to be careful, you can exhaust all your money 😭😭😭😭😭
Believe me, once you’re hooked. You’re hooked.
What sites do you love?